You’re almost done. Please review and accept the general terms and conditions to finalize registration and create your account.
- Qualifying Projects
- Minimum Project Size: Projects must be a minimum of $10,000 in financed value to qualify for financing.
- Equipment Cost Ratio: Vendors must present project invoices where equipment costs represent at least 70% of the total project cost. Labor may not represent more than 30% of project cost.
- Financing Program Features
- Lenders: Vendor will have access to multiple Noesis Lenders
- Credit Products: Vendor may offer the Noesis Payment Advantage for Building Equipment Credit Package which includes 3 options. All options are “lease to own” with $0 down and a $1 buyout at the end of the term.
- 36 month equipment lease
- 60 month equipment lease
- Deferred Payments: 60-month equipment lease with no payments for the first six months.
- Tools: Vendor will have access to Noesis including the following tools:
- Payment Estimator
- Customer Credit Application Portal
- Sales Resources
- Financing Help Desk: Vendors may utilize the online Help feature within the portal to request technical or financial assistance. Noesis will manage received financing applications, lender quotes and the closing process.
- Financing Terms & Conditions
- Non-Circumvention: Noesis will not circumvent Vendors by inviting Vendors’ competitors to bid on projects. Vendors will not circumvent Noesis by establishing a direct lending relationship with any of the lending institutions introduced by Noesis.
- Parties reserve the right to terminate this Agreement for any breach of the terms outlined in section 2.
By agreeing to the terms, you must be an authorized representative of your business.
Read and scroll to the bottom of the terms and conditions to continue.
Loading Human Test...